I feel like I have not been on the ‘blogging horse’ lately. Posts few and far between. I guess my ‘real life’ has been quite busy recently (including two weekends not in London) and so the motivation was well and truly lost during the weekdays passing by. But fear not my friends, it is now time to get back on this shit, if any of you give a shit! These are the five things I need/want/dream about this week!
1. Red leather bag from Topshop – looks so soft, mmm. Bloody hell though, since i’ve been writing this blog post it has sold out. It seemed to go in the sale, hot damn…
2. Petit Bateau Navy parka in showerproof cotton – A coat. A nice coat. It’s something I should actually buy, but can’t be bothered to be poor all month to actually buy it.
3. Bear star constellation brooch from Tatty Divine – Shiny and black. Perfect.
4. Petit Bateau heavy jersey shirt – I’m getting my wisdom teeth out this week and I think this will be my reward to myself. A £56 stripey jersey top. Overpriced, yes. Worth it, probably.
5. The White Pepper leather sandals – I bought these, they shall be with me soon, so soon! Maybe not the most practical shoes ever for winter but whatever, I DON’T CARE! Socks and tights are the best combo ever so i’ll be able to whip that out a lot with these… I love most items on The White Pepper. There is serious restraint on this keyboard right here.