Autumn! My favourite season. The best clothes. Layers, jumpers, coats, tights. I always love loads of things in the shops at the time of the year which is dangerous. I’m going on holiday at the end of December to Dubai (my boyfriend grew up there) and i’m fearing all of these items are too ‘English summer rain’ style for a middle eastern country! I don’t really do swimwear though…
1. Kenzo Eye-print sweater from Net-A-Porter – I love sweater jumpers at the moment, they are so comfy and look quite smart with a white blouse underneath, this one has sold out : ( but Monki do some nice ones that are a good substitute!
2. Lime green necklace from Topshop – The texture and colour of this necklace is so nice. It feels all ‘matte’ but at the same time shiny. Does that make sense? Anyway it feels nice and I want it. That green is the perfect green!
3. Bright blue ‘Boucle Raglan Coat’ from Jaeger – Oh jeez, perfect shade of blue. A lot of their other coats have gone in the sale so i’m holding out for this one. Come on….
4. Bright pink chiffon shirt dress from Topshop – Maybe this is ‘holiday’ friendly? It’s very bright and fun.
5. Orla Kiely glasses from Boots – I have some stupid eye condition at the moment from contact lenses and i’ve been wearing my glasses everyday (painful), it has made me realise I should probably get a second pair… right?