1. Zip It Bag from Nasty Gal – I really want a bucket bag, but can’t find any good ones in the UK I like for under £50! This one from Nasty Gal is good though, and less.
2. Most likely fake, ‘Chanel’ perfume bottle phone case, so tacky but I love it… ^___^ just search Google and you can find them on Etsy and eBay, for dirt cheap.
3. Superga x The Row – I cannot find these online for sale anywhere :'(, the most similar are here. But I love the material on these ones and the highlights of the gold! Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen are the shit.
4. Neat rib sweatshirt from Topshop – You can never have enough jumpers like this, with a white shirt underneath it looks super smart.
5. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso – So as I mentioned in this blog post, I am pretty into this woman. Her book comes out in a week, hooray! You can pre-order it here. Amazon doesn’t seem to have it on pre-order at the moment. Hopefully the London bookstores will have it IRL. I’ll be waiting at the doors.