So it was 36 degrees in Berlin, and now it’s super hot in London too! Hooray, but also not hooray cause I am so shit at dressing in the heat (I way prefer to HIDE my body, not get it out!). I have got better since my teenage years (um, goth vibes I’m-not-getting-a-tan anyone?) but still feel that I don’t have enough summery clothes that I like or feel comfortable in. Does anyone else feel like that? I wayyy prefer the offerings of the high street in winter and autumn and struggle to find lots of summer clothes I like.
But! Here are 5 things I have spotted recently:
1. Poppy Lissiman Evil Eye Clutch – Oh god, it is back in stock… um, well pre-order. But with shipping to the UK it is £55!!! For a clutch. Not sure I can convince myself, can I???? I love it so much… and have done since seeing it on the mega babes How Two Live. It’s been on my mind for months…
2. Miu Miu Rasoir eyeglasses from Pretavoir – I love most of the Miu Miu glasses, but having not been able to (so far) find anywhere near me that stocks them am hesitant to order any online! I would never buy glasses without trying them on, mainly because it is so easy for them to look wrong or bad. You have to get the right shape for your face otherwise you’ll just look like a terrible awkward nerd. #HANNAHGLASSESADVICE101.
3. Palmairas Nubuck tan sandals from Palmairas – My boyfriend recently built these ladies their newest website, which is how I found out about this brand. I actually really like them though, and for £38 I think they are a total bargain! Very summery and cute.
4. Topshop Mix tile print dress – I do love a good wall full of patterned tiles and therefore love the print on this dress! It is the kind of dress you buy and wear a lot but then get bored of it cause it’s quite intense, but for £45 it’s probably worth it!
5. Micheal Kors rabbit fur pom charm – Did anyone else spy Louise from Made In Chelsea with the rad fluffy bag charm on her (beaut) baby blue Michael Kors bag? JUST ME? Well I kinda searched the internet for one and came across this fluffball. But also I think Louise’ is from this site here: Poppy London, which is cheaper and London based.
P.S The new WordPress update is sexy. :nerd:
3 Responses to “5 Things I like this week – SUMMER is here!”
Yep I feel the same way. I love the sun but I’m not good in the heat. I feel a kind of solidarity with anyone who still wears their opaque tights on a hot day! I’m trying to find nice cotton dresses this year.
I recently bought this one from Topshop actually: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=white+dress&storeId=12556&productId=15123481&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057 It’s really cool and airy :) xx
I cannot deal with this heat, I’m too addicted to jeans! Those sandals are SO cute and I love the little dress. Maybe you could make a clutch similar to that one? xx