Ahhh, I am so excited for nice weather. Bike rides in dresses by the canal, Pimms in beer gardens and getting home from work and going to the park. Here is my Spring style wish list right now:
1. Topshop lightweight swing jacket – Khaki isn’t a colour I’d normally go for but I do think it looks lovely with brown hair and red lipstick! This jacket looks like the perfect warm-but-not-warm-enough outerwear that April showers call for.
2. Happy Plugs rose gold in-ear headphones from Selfridges – I used to hate in-ear headphones a lot, and still the sound is never as good as a pair of over the ears. However, when you live in a city and walk across a lot of dangerous roads, it’s a lot safer wearing in-ears. Also they are great for the gym. Anything rose gold, like a blogger fucking cliche it is, I LOVE! They’re £40 which is more than I’d like to pay but not too much that I wouldn’t pay…
3. Topshop raw edge 60’s style dress – This colour is perfect and again would be so nice with bright red lipstick, or a nude lipstick and a strong cat eye liner for a night out. Now it’s getting a little warmer out sleeveless dresses are again an option without freezing to death.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs mini drawstring bucket bag from Net-A-Porter – I love bucket bags but think the big ones probably wouldn’t be ideal in terms of practicality, you’d totally loose your keys in there. This diddy one is so cute though! ASOS have a cheaper one here for £20 and it’s leather.
5. Chanel Le Blush Creme De Chanel in Revelation – Lisa Eldridge uses a cream blush on Alexa Chung (who I spotted in the pub last week! #omgzcelebspotting – she looks just as stylish IRL) in this tutorial. I purchased the one from Rimmel in Sunkissed Cherry that Lisa used and it is really lovely to apply. I previously thought cream blusher would be a weird consistency but it actually works really well. Now i’m lusting after this Chanel one as the quality feels much nicer and I’m a sucker for nice make-up.
Follow me on Pinterest to see more wishlist items and please link me to your clothing or style boards, I would love to have a little stalk! x