I feel like such a girl, I’m really obsessed with pink at the moment. Or maybe i’m just a horrible cliche seeing as it seems to be ‘on trend’ right now, I can’t believe I said that, ew. Anyway here are 5 things I like this week!
1. MSGM | Unisex Jumping Horse Printed Cotton Sweatshirt – It was from Browns when I found it online, but seems to not be on there anymore. Helpful, I know. It’s such a good colour and horses for the win. I’ve been wearing so many sweatshirts this winter, they’re just so comfy!
2. Pink leather purse from Kate Spade – When I grow up and become a proper ‘lady’ I should probably own a purse like this.
3. L’oreal Iced Latte eyeshadow – I am currently trying to hunt this down IRL after spotting it on Pinterest. The giant Boots at Liverpool street failed me! Next.
4. Silver wishbone necklace from My Flash Trash – It’s £97, but it is silver. I think it’s pretty classic actually.
5. Black leather Enter boots from Windsor Smith – Omg first of all, I love this aussie brand after discovering them from How Two Live I want all their fucking shoes! These boots are so beaut. If I can justify them soon, I will.
So at the end of the week I am flying to Dubai, to ride camels and swim in sand..
It’s hard trying to plan what to wear when it’s bloody freezing here and I’m not very good at summer clothes even in England.
Here are five things I think could be useful in 24 degree + heat.
1. Dinosaur backpack from Topman – I’ve never flown more than 5 hours before, so never take much on a plane with me. This time I’ll be taking my laptop and other bits so think I need to buy a bigger rucksack than what I have! If I can find this one before Friday, it’s mine!
2. Bird print 50’s high waisted bikini from Topshop – I love this. I’m too short for those huge pants but if I was taller I so would.
3. Sunglases from Minkpink on ASOS – PERFECT SUNGLASSES. I did just buy these so couldn’t justify another £30+ on more… Summer though..
4. Alfred boots from ASOS – I was stalking these for weeks but was iffy about paying £50+ for non leather boots. They went in the sale though, so I caved! They’re so nice IRL but fucking hell hard to keep clean. I wore them once and i’ve already had them in the kitchen sink scrubbing the white bit to death. Hopefully much better suited to the desert!
5. King of the jungle smock dress from Minkpink at Urban Outfitters – If I can find this tomorrow in the sale it shall be mine! Well, as long as the material isn’t the annoying static-y material Urban Outfitters usually likes to stock (anyone else refuse to buy clothes that just STICK TO YOUR LEGS?!) major pet hate. Anyway, it seems Minkpink do sunglasses and dress’ and I only just realized they are a pretty cool summery Australian brand. I shall keep on eye on this brand for summer!
Autumn! My favourite season. The best clothes. Layers, jumpers, coats, tights. I always love loads of things in the shops at the time of the year which is dangerous. I’m going on holiday at the end of December to Dubai (my boyfriend grew up there) and i’m fearing all of these items are too ‘English summer rain’ style for a middle eastern country! I don’t really do swimwear though…
1. Kenzo Eye-print sweater from Net-A-Porter – I love sweater jumpers at the moment, they are so comfy and look quite smart with a white blouse underneath, this one has sold out : ( but Monki do some nice ones that are a good substitute!
2. Lime green necklace from Topshop – The texture and colour of this necklace is so nice. It feels all ‘matte’ but at the same time shiny. Does that make sense? Anyway it feels nice and I want it. That green is the perfect green!
3. Bright blue ‘Boucle Raglan Coat’ from Jaeger – Oh jeez, perfect shade of blue. A lot of their other coats have gone in the sale so i’m holding out for this one. Come on….
4. Bright pink chiffon shirt dress from Topshop – Maybe this is ‘holiday’ friendly? It’s very bright and fun.
5. Orla Kiely glasses from Boots – I have some stupid eye condition at the moment from contact lenses and i’ve been wearing my glasses everyday (painful), it has made me realise I should probably get a second pair… right?