1. Blue JuJu jelly shoes! – I have these in glitter but pretty much want them in every other colour, they’re so comfy and go with a surprising amount of clothes! From Topshop.
2. Orange ankle socks – mm good colour. Goes perfectly with my other favourite colour at the moment (blue), from Cos
3. Lapin & Me sunshine baby lapin lamp! – What a perfect shade of yellow. I am scared of the dark so it would be perfect to sleep next to.. Buy here.
4. Light acid wash denim pinafore skirt – Love this, it’s mega cute and only £20. From River Island.
5. Bunting necklace from Tatty Divine. – Bunting is like the illustrators cliche, and maybe a bit twee at times.. but I think this necklace is a bit less twee than most bunting themed items!
1. The best colour combination for ball point pens ever? From Poketo.
2. Bag from Orla Kiely. The oil cloth material looks very satisfying to wipe down..
3. Beautiful crisp and clean white shirt from COS.
4. Blue jersey jumper from Topshop. I bought this and I cannot take it off. I LOVE the colour, it’s perfect!
5. Kitty ice cubes. If only there was a puppy version? Buy the kitty ones on Amazon!
1. Vintage Red Portable Transistor Clock Radio – I’m a little obsessed with clocks because I usually need 3 of them to wake up in the morning. This one from dotcomgiftshop is amazing!
2. Mark Hearld Tollie Dog print – I love this (obviously)! It’s from St Jude’s and printed at The Penfold Press (my old art teacher’s printing studio, hi Dan if you ever come across this!)
3. Black shiny t-bar shoes – A classic for the schoolgirl but i’m an adult look. These ones are from Office.
4. Amazing blue Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo shirt. It seems they unfortunately all sold out online : (
5. Olive green jumper from Cos – I have a black jumper from Cos that I wear ALL. THE. TIME. The quality is amazing and it is my staple jumper that goes with everything. I’m thinking this green one could be the new black?
It’s one of those months where you have spent all your money the month before on donuts and beer and a week after being paid have nothing. Buying stuff can wait until next month. BUT A GIRL CAN DREAM.
1. Models Own nail polish in Pink Fizz – I’m not much into nail polish or nail art shit but I like glittery nail varnish. Especially if you’re having a shit day. It’s a fiver. Worth it.
2. Gold bicycle helmet from Bobbin cycles – OMG must have this, most helmets are fug. Would be so good cycling down City Road with that on.
3. Plastic cat on wheels at Maiden Shoreditch – OK might splash out this month and get this. Look at his face!
4. Glitter hair bow from Crown and Glory – I saw these on Gala Darling’s site Blogcademy and immediately had to get one! So pretttyyy.
Photo from Blocademy blog.
5. Nike blazer Liberty print shoes – Wanted these ages ago, sold out. You can get some (probably fake) ones from ebay if you would risk it!
P.S! You can now follow me with Bloglovin’ – Follow my blog with Bloglovin