It was my birthday on Sunday (June 9th) and I had lots of fun drinking and eating delicious pizza. Here was my first outfit of 24.
Dress and cardigan: H&M // Jelly shoes: JuJu // Socks: Topshop // Sunglasses: from Brick Lane market // Watch: Urban Outfitters // Lipstick: Russian Red by MAC.
I was also gifted this amazing Tatty Divine brooch, which I quickly added to my outfit. It’s the most perfect thing ever (dogs on wheels are my favourite things in the world)!
1. Blue JuJu jelly shoes! – I have these in glitter but pretty much want them in every other colour, they’re so comfy and go with a surprising amount of clothes! From Topshop.
2. Orange ankle socks – mm good colour. Goes perfectly with my other favourite colour at the moment (blue), from Cos
3. Lapin & Me sunshine baby lapin lamp! – What a perfect shade of yellow. I am scared of the dark so it would be perfect to sleep next to.. Buy here.
4. Light acid wash denim pinafore skirt – Love this, it’s mega cute and only £20. From River Island.
5. Bunting necklace from Tatty Divine. – Bunting is like the illustrators cliche, and maybe a bit twee at times.. but I think this necklace is a bit less twee than most bunting themed items!
1. The best colour combination for ball point pens ever? From Poketo.
2. Bag from Orla Kiely. The oil cloth material looks very satisfying to wipe down..
3. Beautiful crisp and clean white shirt from COS.
4. Blue jersey jumper from Topshop. I bought this and I cannot take it off. I LOVE the colour, it’s perfect!
5. Kitty ice cubes. If only there was a puppy version? Buy the kitty ones on Amazon!
1. Vintage Red Portable Transistor Clock Radio – I’m a little obsessed with clocks because I usually need 3 of them to wake up in the morning. This one from dotcomgiftshop is amazing!
2. Mark Hearld Tollie Dog print – I love this (obviously)! It’s from St Jude’s and printed at The Penfold Press (my old art teacher’s printing studio, hi Dan if you ever come across this!)
3. Black shiny t-bar shoes – A classic for the schoolgirl but i’m an adult look. These ones are from Office.
4. Amazing blue Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo shirt. It seems they unfortunately all sold out online : (
5. Olive green jumper from Cos – I have a black jumper from Cos that I wear ALL. THE. TIME. The quality is amazing and it is my staple jumper that goes with everything. I’m thinking this green one could be the new black?