Another t-shirt I illustrated for Boden is now in the shops. Hooray! This might be my favourite one yet, but that’s maybe a no brainer because it includes lots of dogs. The design was inspired by my Drawing For Dogs project – in which I raised over £1500 for Battersea Dogs & Cats Home. For Boden I included Johnnie Boden’s own pup Sprout in the design :)
You can buy the shirt here. (It’s in the teenage range but age 16 fits a size 10-12 – if you like this kinda thing!)
Breton top, c/o: Petit Bateau – Skirt: Gap – Pumps: H&M
Please excuse the fact I look a little bit awks. I’m so tired after moving flats! Almost a week later and everything is finally tidied away and all IKEA furniture is built. Phew. After realizing I have too many clothes, here is an OOTD ;)! I kind of match my new sofa, right…? Also minimal French style is always a good shout when you don’t know what clothes are where and finding items that match is more effort than it’s worth.
Now time to catch up on crappy YouTube videos and blogs. Flat tour soon? Oh… and those Istanbul photos I wanted to edit weeks ago. Oops! Hope everyone in blog land is good. xx
Jacket: Forever 21 – Shirt: Zara – Trousers: Topshop – Bag: c/o Radley – Boots: Zara – Watch: Marc Jacobs
June is my favourite month for clothing because it’s the time of year where you can dress lightly, but it’s not too hot so you don’t have to bare all your flesh to the world!
At the moment I am pretty obsessed with these cigarette trousers from Topshop. I’ve got two pairs of them in different floral patterns already… They’re defo the type of item you either love or hate. Even if you don’t like the pattern, they are SO comfy!
The bag was kindly sent to me by Radley. I love this, it goes with loads of things and is very simple but a little bit different. It looks like a mini hat box (just me?)! I’m the kind of person who carries around a lot with me, but this does fit a couple of necessary items in for a day or night out. Anything smaller I wouldn’t cope! I overfilled it on my birthday (26! Woo, not!), got hideously drunk and lost my make up after I forgot to zip it up. I’ve not tried to put too much in it since :’). Radley do have lots of nice leather bags at the moment, I’ve been eying up the simple backpacks.
The shirt and boots are from Zara, the shirt is really baggy but very thin and light for summer – I love the collar on it. The boots have seen better days and I’ve worn them to death but can’t find any similar to replace them with :( Please give me a heads up if you have?!
Ahhh, I am so excited for nice weather. Bike rides in dresses by the canal, Pimms in beer gardens and getting home from work and going to the park. Here is my Spring style wish list right now:
1. Topshop lightweight swing jacket – Khaki isn’t a colour I’d normally go for but I do think it looks lovely with brown hair and red lipstick! This jacket looks like the perfect warm-but-not-warm-enough outerwear that April showers call for.
2. Happy Plugs rose gold in-ear headphones from Selfridges – I used to hate in-ear headphones a lot, and still the sound is never as good as a pair of over the ears. However, when you live in a city and walk across a lot of dangerous roads, it’s a lot safer wearing in-ears. Also they are great for the gym. Anything rose gold, like a blogger fucking cliche it is, I LOVE! They’re £40 which is more than I’d like to pay but not too much that I wouldn’t pay…
3. Topshop raw edge 60’s style dress – This colour is perfect and again would be so nice with bright red lipstick, or a nude lipstick and a strong cat eye liner for a night out. Now it’s getting a little warmer out sleeveless dresses are again an option without freezing to death.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs mini drawstring bucket bag from Net-A-Porter – I love bucket bags but think the big ones probably wouldn’t be ideal in terms of practicality, you’d totally loose your keys in there. This diddy one is so cute though! ASOS have a cheaper one here for £20 and it’s leather.
5. Chanel Le Blush Creme De Chanel in Revelation – Lisa Eldridge uses a cream blush on Alexa Chung (who I spotted in the pub last week! #omgzcelebspotting – she looks just as stylish IRL) in this tutorial. I purchased the one from Rimmel in Sunkissed Cherry that Lisa used and it is really lovely to apply. I previously thought cream blusher would be a weird consistency but it actually works really well. Now i’m lusting after this Chanel one as the quality feels much nicer and I’m a sucker for nice make-up.
Follow me on Pinterest to see more wishlist items and please link me to your clothing or style boards, I would love to have a little stalk! x