I love the colour of this jumper so much, and it sort of goes with way more than I thought it would. Also I just realized that my photos from last weeks forest trip I was wearing this same dress as here, what can I say… I get obsessed with wearing the same couple of dresses in rotation with lots of different things.
P.S My WIWT posts are few and far between because I am the worst morning person EVER, there is no way in hell I could do these photos before work, I barely look awake/don’t put make up on till I’ve cycled as fast as I could up the hill to work. I’d like to try keep this up on weekends though! Xx
1. Deadly Ponies Mr mini fill n zip fur handbag from Celestine Eleven. – How amazing is this? If only it wasn’t £530…
2. Blue NW3 Charlie Dress from Hobbs. – Very simple and such a nice cut. Would be the kind of dress you can wear in lots of different ways! Think the uniform project.
3. Beige vinyl coat from Topshop – very 60’s. Love love love.
4. Fluffy pink jumper from Topshop – Hurry along now summer, there’s too many pretty knits to wear come the colder temperature. Dressing for summer sucks.
5. Paris pencils from Etsy – I want to go back to Paris so much. These would do for now though I guess!
1. Black patent boots from Bertie – I have a bit of an obsession with patent shoes. These are pretty glorious..
2. Rose gold arrow hope earrings from I Adorn U – Love these. Not a big earring fan at all but they’re nice.
3. Nugget necklace from Wolf and Moon – Glitter and my favourite shade of blue, win.
4. Patent leather skirt from Topshop – A perfect shade of grey. And shiny…
5. Bag from Audrey Jeanne – I love her illustrations, very simple, a bit weird but cute too.
Dressing like a school girl, as usual!
Dress: Urban Outfitters (there is so much good stuff in UO at the moment, I WANT IT ALL!)
Watch: Urban Outfitters