I thought I’d draw my current winter clothing wishlist instead of showing you photos. It’s more fun this way?! Also sometimes I think drawing clothes gets out the need to want to buy them. Is that weird?! Actually.. who am I kidding!
Anyway! Here are all the items:
1. ASOS Bonded coat with pocket detail – This has gone in the sale and I love the 60’s style of it – except it’s kind of more modern with it’s slouchy fit! I think the colour is perfect.
2. Zoe Karssen bat jumper – Well I’ve been wanting this for ageesss! I’m not into bats very much to be honest but this has been in my wishlist for a couple of months. I think it’s the fit and the messy style of the bat?!
3. COS contrast panel dress – Black. Loose but not too loose! And simple. All 3 of those things are good traits in a dress.
4. Petit Bateau iconic heavy jersey breton top – A warm and good quality version of a simple piece.
5. Vagabond Kenova Chelsea boots in black – I tried these on in Urban Outfitters (I now wish I didn’t) and they are soooo comfy! They are also the ultimate perfect height for boots. At £90 they’re not the cheapest but they are leather so probably would last!
6. Mulberry Kensington in black – Basically everything about this bag is the best. “A cross between a bucket tote and a smartly structured satchel” – can it get any better? At £995 – we can dream on buddy.
7. American Apparel ‘Easy Jean’ – To be totally honest, no jean is easy. Jeans are the worst nightmare piece of clothing to get the right fit and size in ever. I’d like to test these jeans at their claim of being easy. They also look like they would suit short legged people like me.
What’s on your winter wishlist? x