Finally I have edited even more photos of my recent trip to Berlin! Check out my TRAVEL tag to see the previous two posts if you want to see more : )
Berlin is pretty much one of the best places ever, I loved it and really want to go back! The whole time we were there it was super boiling hot, maybe a little TOO hot but the city looked amazing and beautiful. On my birthday we ventured to Prenzlauer Berg as I had heard that there were nice cafes, bars and shops in the area. It did not disappoint! We had pretty much the best food/drink filled day ever… Happy Birthday me!
In case you haven’t spotted already, I gave my blog a makeover! Woohoo! I’d wanted to do it for a while as I had the previous one for almost 2 years and was so bored of it/it felt quite template-y as there was not much customization really.
Design wise I have been making various mock ups for a couple of weeks of what I wanted it to look like, but could not get it quite right. I find design for web quite hard – it needs a lot of practice to be good at it!Anyway, I spent a lot of time this week on the design and it all started coming together. YAY! Then it was on to actually building it…
I generally don’t like summer clothes as much as Autumn and Winter, so am happy to see the new A/W collections for this year coming into the shops! My current favourite *surprise surprise* is the new White Pepper jersey collection! I love most of it, especially the blue jumper and grey combo above! I reckon they would look super nice with the amazing headphones above which I have been stalking for weeks and debating forking out for.
In other news I have been working on a new design for this here blog, I am so picky and also I do not naturally/easily think in web designing ways so it takes me ages to actually get something I’m happy with (& I hate what it looks like at the moment!). So soon! Very soon! My new design is almost ready, wooooo!
1. Rose Gold Frends Layla headphones – You can get them from Amazon for £118. I’ve seen a few people sporting these around Shoreditch and they do look amazing!
2. Blue jumper from The White Pepper – I love the little zip detail on this. AND it’s my favourite shade of blue for clothes, I have another Topshop sweater in this colour that I have worn to death.
3. Boden leopard print flats – At around the £100 mark for a pair of flats, my first thought is no! Flats don’t last at the best of times, never mind in bad weather, buuuut they are pretty and if you are rich or splashy with the cash then maybe you’d buy them rather than me! ; )
4. Zoeva make-up brushes – I’ve read quite a bit about these brushes lately on blogs and vlogs, they are pretty cheap and apparently amazing quality so might have to bag myself some! £52 for 6 ain’t bad! You can buy them here.
5. Grey sweater and high waisted jersey skirt from The White Pepper – This outfit looks ridiculously comfortable… hopefully there will be another sample sale soon : D
At the weekend me and my friend Lorna went to Hyper Japan at Earls Court. The event is a giant exhibition/convention celebrating Japanese culture, there were so many good snacks to buy and a lot of cute stuff! A lot of people had put mega effort into their outfits too which was fun to see, there was also a lot of delicious Japanese food.