So at the end of the week I am flying to Dubai, to ride camels and swim in sand..
It’s hard trying to plan what to wear when it’s bloody freezing here and I’m not very good at summer clothes even in England.
Here are five things I think could be useful in 24 degree + heat.
1. Dinosaur backpack from Topman – I’ve never flown more than 5 hours before, so never take much on a plane with me. This time I’ll be taking my laptop and other bits so think I need to buy a bigger rucksack than what I have! If I can find this one before Friday, it’s mine!
2. Bird print 50’s high waisted bikini from Topshop – I love this. I’m too short for those huge pants but if I was taller I so would.
3. Sunglases from Minkpink on ASOS – PERFECT SUNGLASSES. I did just buy these so couldn’t justify another £30+ on more… Summer though..
4. Alfred boots from ASOS – I was stalking these for weeks but was iffy about paying £50+ for non leather boots. They went in the sale though, so I caved! They’re so nice IRL but fucking hell hard to keep clean. I wore them once and i’ve already had them in the kitchen sink scrubbing the white bit to death. Hopefully much better suited to the desert!
5. King of the jungle smock dress from Minkpink at Urban Outfitters – If I can find this tomorrow in the sale it shall be mine! Well, as long as the material isn’t the annoying static-y material Urban Outfitters usually likes to stock (anyone else refuse to buy clothes that just STICK TO YOUR LEGS?!) major pet hate. Anyway, it seems Minkpink do sunglasses and dress’ and I only just realized they are a pretty cool summery Australian brand. I shall keep on eye on this brand for summer!