1. Black patent boots from Bertie – I have a bit of an obsession with patent shoes. These are pretty glorious..
2. Rose gold arrow hope earrings from I Adorn U – Love these. Not a big earring fan at all but they’re nice.
3. Nugget necklace from Wolf and Moon – Glitter and my favourite shade of blue, win.
4. Patent leather skirt from Topshop – A perfect shade of grey. And shiny…
5. Bag from Audrey Jeanne – I love her illustrations, very simple, a bit weird but cute too.
Dressing like a school girl, as usual!
Dress: Urban Outfitters (there is so much good stuff in UO at the moment, I WANT IT ALL!)
Watch: Urban Outfitters
I went to see Frances Ha last night. It was so charming and beautifully shot. It is now firmly at the top of my list of films that I have seen in 2013!
Frances Ha is a story of a girl in New York who’s a little bit disappointed with the way things are going. It’s very realistic with a pretty deadpan sense of humour and shows how sometimes things in life don’t go the way you planned! (Who doesn’t know that feeling?)
Greta Gerwig plays Frances so well, the character is the most endearing, fun and loveable I’ve seen in a film for a while.
Her relationship with her best friend Sophie is the best, the scenes when they are together are the most fun and will make you wish you were involved!
A sneaky peak of some work in progress.