♥ Canada ♥ Helen Dardik ♥ Tame Impala ♥ Type ♥ Soggy looking rabbit. ♥
Colin Courgette, Audrey Aubergine, Poppy Pepper, Oliver Onion & Olga Orange.
1. The best colour combination for ball point pens ever? From Poketo.
2. Bag from Orla Kiely. The oil cloth material looks very satisfying to wipe down..
3. Beautiful crisp and clean white shirt from COS.
4. Blue jersey jumper from Topshop. I bought this and I cannot take it off. I LOVE the colour, it’s perfect!
5. Kitty ice cubes. If only there was a puppy version? Buy the kitty ones on Amazon!
Not much time for blogging the past week! Been very busy illustrating lots of toys and Christmas themed items! Yes, in April!! Here are some snippets from my sketchbooks.
♥ Wahaca in Covent Garden, so delicious! Saying goodbye to our Aussie housemate. ♥ Work from the current exhibition at the Wellcome Gallery, Outsider Art from Japan. It’s incredible I would highly recommend! ♥ Me in the sun wearing a new shirt I found in a charity shop for £5! ♥ Curing a hangover in The Breakfast Club in Hoxton, liquids galore. God it was a bad one (vomit was involved). ♥ Dog on wheels on Columbia Rd. LOVE HIM. ♥ Sunday sun near London Fields, so nice! ♥ Dolls! Dolls! Dolls! ♥ A cute dog who loved me. ♥ Buke & Gase at The Lexington on Thursday, they were incredible and I think they are the best band in the world, the end! ♥