Sunday trip to the Tate Modern ♥ Grayson Perry ♥ Mint and pink colour combination ♥ A poem I wrote about space while waiting for Wahaca ♥ Wahaca in Southbank, SO DELICIOUS. ♥ Screen on the green late night screening of ANNIE HALL ♥ Inside my bag ♥ Walking through York Road to get to London Aquarium (which was kind of not that great but some stuff was pretty!) ♥ London has lots of snow. And this dog is so well prepared.
6. Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train
Doesn’t fit in with the rest of the songs… but erm. I’m a bit obsessed with this song this week! And you should all check out the documentary “God bless Ozzy Osbourne”, it’s brilliant. See here.
1. Donna Wilson at Yorkshire Sculpture Park. Image from here. 2. David Hockney and his dogs. 3. Coriander – it is an anti-anxiety food. Good for panic attacks about food? 4. Yo La Tengo – Fade. Their new album, it’s amazing. 5. Damien Hirst, beautiful coloured pans. 6. SNOW. SNOW. SNOW.
2. PLVS VLTRA – Flowers to Bees – Toko from (MY FAVOURITE BAND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD) Enon’s new solo project. This whole album is delightful, it makes me SO happy, I think Toko is maybe in my top ten people in the world. Listening to this in bed is nice.
3. Marnie Stern – Year of the Glad
2013 is year of the Marnie. Roll on the new album.
4. Shugo Tokumaru – Lahaha
This song will cheer you up. Shugo Tokumaru is my best new discovery of 2013 so far…
6. Zebra Katz – Ima Read (ft. Njena Reddd Foxxx)
Zebra fucking Katz. I’m addicted to this song. The video is kinda creepy!
7. LA Vampires & Zola Jesus – Bone is Bloodstone
The kind of song you think the triangle loving witches in Dalston look like they SHOULD listen to but probably don’t.
This tune has got a great dark spooky feeling and also involves Amanda Brown from Pocahaunted (WHO ARE ALSO GREAT).