1. Simply Vanilla Blythe! Image byAnathema ∞ on flickr.– Such a beautiful colour of hair. I love this doll!
2. Emma Cook fairy lights dress from Topshop – It’s £120. That is the only reason I do not own this, because I do not have £120 in the shitty month of January for such a wonderful dress. Maybe next month… or the month after… or when I become rich. Which will obviously happen one day…
3. Fifi Lapin iphone 4S case – I spend half my life on my iphone (not healthy) so it makes sense to make it look pretty, right?
1. New rings from H&M. LOVE. 2. Very Courtney Love dress from Topshop. 3. Time spent with Daisy my doggy over Christmas! Though i’m newly allergic to dogs : (! 4. Writing and eating croissants. 5. BLYTHE! 2013 will be the year me and Blythe rekindle our relationship. That hobby was neglected in 2012! 6. Lorna! It was nice to see her in York over Christmas. 7. Gift from my sister. Pet cat for your flat. 8. Poppy and Daisy waiting for their Christmas dinners <3. 9. Beautiful journals from Cowling & Wilcox in Shoreditch. For writing lists and notes and happy things.
1. Pretty house on Northchurch Road (the best road ever?). 2. Winter berries that costed £4, (did i get ripped off?). 3. Pear Painting as a secret santa gift for my workmate Tom. 4. Giant platform shoes. A cross between a cyber goth/spice girl/and giraffe. 5. Henry in a hole. 6. Me and a giant bottle of Corona, best invention ever? 7. Giant dog I saw in Angel. Maybe it’s her husband. 8. Airmail, par avion! (Sending lots of dog orders this week). 9. Dog drawings = my life.