2. PLVS VLTRA – Flowers to Bees – Toko from (MY FAVOURITE BAND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD) Enon’s new solo project. This whole album is delightful, it makes me SO happy, I think Toko is maybe in my top ten people in the world. Listening to this in bed is nice.
3. Marnie Stern – Year of the Glad
2013 is year of the Marnie. Roll on the new album.
4. Shugo Tokumaru – Lahaha
This song will cheer you up. Shugo Tokumaru is my best new discovery of 2013 so far…
6. Zebra Katz – Ima Read (ft. Njena Reddd Foxxx)
Zebra fucking Katz. I’m addicted to this song. The video is kinda creepy!
7. LA Vampires & Zola Jesus – Bone is Bloodstone
The kind of song you think the triangle loving witches in Dalston look like they SHOULD listen to but probably don’t.
This tune has got a great dark spooky feeling and also involves Amanda Brown from Pocahaunted (WHO ARE ALSO GREAT).
1. Simply Vanilla Blythe! Image byAnathema ∞ on flickr.– Such a beautiful colour of hair. I love this doll!
2. Emma Cook fairy lights dress from Topshop – It’s £120. That is the only reason I do not own this, because I do not have £120 in the shitty month of January for such a wonderful dress. Maybe next month… or the month after… or when I become rich. Which will obviously happen one day…
3. Fifi Lapin iphone 4S case – I spend half my life on my iphone (not healthy) so it makes sense to make it look pretty, right?
1. New rings from H&M. LOVE. 2. Very Courtney Love dress from Topshop. 3. Time spent with Daisy my doggy over Christmas! Though i’m newly allergic to dogs : (! 4. Writing and eating croissants. 5. BLYTHE! 2013 will be the year me and Blythe rekindle our relationship. That hobby was neglected in 2012! 6. Lorna! It was nice to see her in York over Christmas. 7. Gift from my sister. Pet cat for your flat. 8. Poppy and Daisy waiting for their Christmas dinners <3. 9. Beautiful journals from Cowling & Wilcox in Shoreditch. For writing lists and notes and happy things.